The “Association des Handicapés moteurs de Sfax” aims to aid people with physical disabilities throughout their environment. It strives to:
- Provide neo-natal support for new born to address their physical disabilities.
- Support any person with physical challenges and offer them various medical and paramedical care in the best conditions.
- Afford them a normal school integration and ensure an appropriate job education otherwise.
- Provide each person with retraining for employment with continuous follow-ups to help them and their family navigate financial and social problems.
- Raise public awareness of the problems of the disabled and invite generous people to support a few families.
- Work with public authorities to obtain legal protection for people with physical challenges.